Monday, November 10, 2008

Santa's watching you!!


Here is my darling Sydnee, my anxiety ridden child who stresses about everything. So what is she stressing about now you might ask? Santa. McKenna had the BRILLIANT idea when she was babysitting the other night to tell Syd that Santa is watching her all the time, and when Syd said no he isn't cuz I haven't seen him, Kenna told her he watches through the windows! So, now Sydnee is freaked out about this and has cried for the last 3 nights when it's bed time cuz she doesn't want that "dumb, scary,guy" (her words)to see her. And I have caught her closing all the blinds in my house about 10 times a day. Prozac anyone? For Syd not me. Oh and Kenna is free to baby sit this weekend if anyone needs her. ha

6 comments:

Brittney said...

That's funny! She sounds just like Kaimbri! They are so much alike with things! I'll make sure and tease them about it next time I see you guys!

Kim said...

Those darn big sisters! Where do they learn to tease like that?! I wouldn't want some creepy guy looking at me all the time either!

Karlee said...

That is hilarious! I LOVE it! It sounds like an older sister type of thing to do! :) I probably did something like that too! (You too, you know it!) :) :)

Natalie said...

i need her to come babysit for me!! that made me laugh...

Anonymous said...

Okay so that's hilarious! I just read this to Hannah and Becca and here's what was said:
Hannah:"Now, why is Sydnee scared of Santa?"
Me: "She's not scared of Santa, she's scared of Santa peeping in at her through the windows. But he doesn't peep through windows does he."
Becca: "Nope, Santa peeps in the toilet."
I love it!

Karlee said...

I'll ask Geri which book she was talking about... I'm not sure which one it would be. I have a few good ones. You're more than welcome to borrow any of them and yes we are coming to Tremonton for Thanksgiving... the only thing is that all of our stuff is STILL in boxes. We are closing on our house next week so we'll finally be able to unpack. As soon as I find my recipe books I'll bring them up and you can use them!!! Where are you for Thanksgiving?? I'll be in touch with you too becuase I've got a part for Syd and Colby for the nativity for the Christmas party. I think Colby might be Joseph and Syd a shepherd, but I'll let you know for sure!