Saturday, April 25, 2009






So my awesome sister in law Kim was able to get us tickets to Wicked!! We had such a good time! We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and it was amazing, then came Wicked! My mom and I saw it on Broadway last year when we went to New York, and I was so excited for my girls to go. It was awesome! I am so jealous of those amazing actors and their incredible voices! It was such a fun time, Aunt Stephannie, Grandma Thurza, Kim, Kim's sister in law Lori, and me and my girls are in these pictures. I hope we can do this again soon it was the best!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! I loved every minute of it too!

Anonymous said...

We went last night too! What a blast ... can you believe how fantastic the whole production is? Simply amazing! Makes me want to go to New York! You in? ;)