Sunday, October 26, 2008






Saturday we had our annual pumpkin carving at Grandma Thurza's house. It was a lot of fun as usual, I think Josh won the best carving out of everyone, but McKenna would've been a close second. Thanks to Grandma Maxine for helping her! It was so fun to have Grandma Max come up and spend the evening. The funniest was Kaimbri though! She spent the longest time carving her pumpking and none of us could look it because she wanted it to be a suprise, so when she finally turned it around we all looked at each other and tried not to laugh because all it was was a long line! I think we decided it was a snake. Anyways she had fun and did it all herself! McKayla did a skull with cross bones that turned out cool, Colby tried a spider web, and I had to do Sydnee's because she can't hold still for longer than 30 seconds. Thank you Grandma Thurza for the very good soup, and for taking care of the mess!! And Toby, Tryce, and Hayes we missed you, but we're sure you had a lot of fun at Grandma Barbara's! Next year we'll plan better so we can all be there.

1 comments:

Brittney said...

It was fun, even though I'm not the best pumpkin carver. I really had to try hard not to laugh at Kaimbri's, how sad that I'm her mom! She's cracks me up though! Thanks for taking the picks, you'll have to email them to me if you can if you forgot my email is jtedg@hotmail.com. Thanks! Cute pics of everyone. See ya!