Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert!

Taylie, Sue, Tawnie, Kayla, Jenny, Sydnee, and Kenna

OMG Taylor Swift touched us!! And they both cried!!

We had great seats! I had to zoom in little but we were pretty close!






Last night my friend Sue and I took our girls, McKenna, McKayla, Sydnee, Tawnie, and Taylie, to the Taylor Swift concert in Salt Lake. McKenna and Taylie are best friends and were cooking up this idea since last year when they heard she was coming to town. They had everything planned from eating first at Tepanyaki, to the concert, to Jamba Juice after! Unfortunately Jamba Juice closes early but the rest worked according to their plan! I've been to many concerts in my life and I have to say I have never seen anything like this! It was at the Energy Solutions Arena(still the Delta Center to me!) and it was sold out, so you can imagine the sound level was crazy! But she puts on one heck of a concert with a dozen outfit changes and an amazing stage that changes with each song. It was a blast, but the best parts were watching my girls, watch their idol! McKenna is never washing her arm again because Taylor actually came right down the aisle we were sitting on and Taylor touched McKenna's arm and her friend Taylie's hand! OMG! Thanks to Brandt(and his ticket "agent") for getting us great seats! It was truly something I know these girls will remember forever!

5 comments:

Tony and Karen said...

What a fun girls day out! It looks like you guys had a BLAST!

Melissa said...

How Fun! What a Great memory to create with your girls!!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so jealous! We love Taylor at our house too!

Amy Trauntvein said...

Oh, Emily would be so jealous! She loves Taylor Swift! It looks like you all had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

What a blast! Love Taylor Swift!!!