Saturday, May 16, 2009

We are the Champions!!
















This is what we did this weekend! It was the Icebreaker softball season opener tournament in Logan. Both Mckayla and McKenna's teams were in the tournament, and 2 days and 12 games later McKenna's team the Stealerz came out as champions!! It was a long couple of days but so much fun and such awesome weather!! We couldn't ask for a better coaching staff they are so awesome! And I want to thank Toni and Trevor for coming and supporting our girls it was so nice to have some support there and someone to cheer with!! Love you guys! Way to go Stealerz! Can't wait till next weekend!!

3 comments:

Karlee said...

Wow! How fun! Sounds like those gals have some Gordon blood in them! Did you get an invite to my blog? I made it private. E-mail me your e-mail address if you get a chance. karleeallred@hotmail.com Tell the girls good job!!

Natalie said...

great job! I miss softball... maybe hannah or becca will play. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! Now that makes me ready for summer!!! Love watching baseball games!