Tuesday, September 9, 2008


So a couple of months ago McKenna started wearing my shoes and shirts and stuff which was so weird cuz she shouldn't be big enough to do that yet! But in a matter of like 2 months her foot went from a size 6 to a 7 1/2! So now we can't even share shoes! And I had to post this picture because this morning when I did her hair for the first time I couldn't see what I was doing and she had to sit on the side of the tub so I could reach! She is as tall as me, but way prettier than I ever was!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute - you both are gorgeous!!!!

Brittney said...

I'll bet your glad that football is about with, right?! I'll bet he's such a good tackler. I can't believe McKenna is that big, I mean, I'm with you, I just remember her being a little girl and it's weird to think that you are even old enough to have a 12 yr. old. Both of you are so pretty, and you look way too young to be her mom! Which is good for McKenna too.

Amber Maye said...

Hi jenny! i saw your cute blog through brittney and justins and i thought i would say hi!

Amber Maye said...

Hi jenny! i saw your cute blog through brittney and justins and i thought i would say hi!

Tony and Karen said...

I completely agree that we are way to young to have middle schoolers. Sometimes I feel like I am raising my sister instead of my daughter. Molly is officially taller than me which make me bummed and she won't stop reminding me of it; calls me shorty. We wore the same shoes when she was in 3rd grade. The girl is going to be tall. I am so happy to hear from you. I am totally addicted to blogs. Such a great way to keep in touch. I can tell that your girls belong to you. They are adorable!!

Heather said...

Hey Jen!

Your kids are all getting so big! It's been such a long time since I've seen you. I'm glad that you have a blog, now I can "spy" on you and your family ;) Everything looks like it is going well. One of these days we should get together and do lunch!

twinsand2boys said...

its because youre so tiny that she could fit in your clothes LOL.