Monday, September 15, 2008






Sydnee is 4!! Oh man did we have fun, Sydnee took her cousins Laycee, Kaimbri, Becca, Hannah, and Rhielyn to Primrose Retreat in Spanish Fork. They had a blast dressing up, dancing, getting pedi's and mani's, and singing Hannah Montana kareoke! They even had a tea party! It was so much fun to watch them get all dressed up and silly! Luckily Grandma Thurza came and helped out, and Aunt Brittney brought Averi and she even got in on the action. I think Syd will remember this party for a long time!

3 comments:

Tony and Karen said...

That is the cutest party I have ever seen! I want to go. What a great idea that spa has! We try to play spa at home but it just isn't the same. What a way to feel like a GIRL.

Brittney said...

How cute is she! She looked so dang cute on Saturday! The girls had so much fun!! Thank you for taking them all! The pics are way cute, and it looks like you have had a fun and busy 3 days. Syd will now expect this every year! Ha! She's just growing up way too fast! All day yesterday I kept thinking, we need to call her, don't forget. Well, what do you know, I was laying in bed last night at 10:30 and I went, Oh crap, I forgot to call! That is my life lately, I am VERY forgetful anymore! Then I thought I would just call today, but once again, I forgot!! AHH! Does telling her that on Saturday count?! I hope so! I didn't forget it was her bday, I promise, we just forgot to call! Please tell her we're glad she had a good day, what a cool swing set! Now we need to come up and let the girls try it out. Thanks again! See ya :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a party! Hannah and Becca couldn't stop talking about it and couldn't wait to show off their walks they did on the runway! Great idea, what fun!!