Thursday, September 4, 2008


Sydnee's first day of preschool! I think I was more excited for this day than Syd was, but it is so weird watching your youngest child reach this milestone! Knowing it's the last time you will ever "start" preschool again is kind of sad, but she had a great time, she talked about Ms. Nicole all afternoon, and told everyone she saw all about what they did in school. It was pretty funny though cuz she was pretty mad when I told her there was no bus for preschool. She had it in her mind she would be riding a bus! But I have to admit I got a tear in my eye when she walked out of preschool and she was just a looking for me and when she saw me waiting she came running, I think she missed me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - they grow too fast! I bet she rules the class and has her teacher wrapped right around her finger.

Kim said...

Could she be any cuter!! And her hands on her hips. What a sweetie! I am sure she missed you, and you her. But how fun!

Jessica said...

She's so cute. I love how she's standing just posing for the camera.

Brittney said...

She looks so dang cute and grown up in her little outfit! And I love the pose! That's something Kaimbri would do! It's hard sending them to school those first few days, it seems so empty with them gone. I can't believe she's old enough for that already, wow!

Brittney said...

We'll make sure and be there on Saturday. It was no biggie today. I didn't do much. Hey I tagged you, it's an easy one, check out my blog to see what it is. See ya!

Jessica said...

Hey my number is 801-704-9315. I really do have some awesome ideas sometimes. Rhileyn will be so excited.

Karlee said...

Soooo cute!!! That would be a very bittersweet day! I am having the hardest time right now that Tate is old enough to go to nursery! I still cry every time he goes! :) I love the pictures from the campout! That was so much fun. Cute Blog too!!! I am so excited that you got it going!